- When can I submit my data?
The submission period is from July 1 to July 31.
- Is there any fee to exhibit?
An exhibition fee of JPY 3,300 yen is required for exhibiting at Virtual Market 6.
- Can I pay the exhibition fee even if I don't have a credit card?
Debit cards and virtual cards can be used, but may not be accepted under certain conditions.
- Can I exhibit even if I am not playing VRChat?
A VRChat account is required for exhibiting.
- Is it possible to exhibit even if I don't have VR equipment?
Yes, you can.
- Can I exhibit with more than one person?
You can. Submissions will be made through the account of the representative Exhibitor.
- Will there be a lottery for exhibitors?
For both Virtual Market 6 and VketMall Proto, if there are more applications than the number of exhibitors accepted, a lottery will be held.
- Can I exhibit at both Virtual Market 6 and VketMall Proto?
You can apply to exhibit at both, but VketMall Proto will give priority to those who have not been selected for Virtual Market 6.
- Can I ask exhibitors to display models and other items on consignment?
Consignment is possible, but it is prohibited to exhibit the same contents in more than one circle, so please consign to only one circle.
- If I am not selected in a drawing, can I participate in other exhibitors as a joint booth?
A "joint booth" is possible as long as it is a consignment booth. However, only one exhibitor is allowed to consign the same contents.
- Can I register for multiple circles by myself?
You cannot register as an exhibitor in more than one circle.
- Do I need to register all the people involved in my group's work as exhibitor members?
You do not need to register everyone in your group.
- Is it possible to change the exhibiting world after being selected?
You cannot change worlds after being selected.
- Can I exhibit something other than 3D models?
It is allowed.
- Is it possible to exhibit items with adult contents?
It is prohibited.
- Does my exhibit have any problem with the terms and conditions?
Please make your own judgment on your own responsibility after referring to the Terms and Conditions and the terms of the platform VRChat.
- Can I regard the fanfictions as having attained permission from the original author if the original work issue fan-fic guidelines?
We as the organizer cannot make a judgment on such cases. Please exhibit on the exhibitor’s own responsibility.
- After paying the exhibition fee, can I get a document to prove the transaction?
Please use your credit card statement.